Welcome to TMB Makeup Artistry, LLC!
Lisa Singleton started working with makeup in high school and college for theater productions as a performer and crew member. TMB Makeup Artistry was created to use makeup to connect women with their inner beauty and self-confidence. Empowering women to look and feel their best is the most rewarding experience. Natural glamorous makeup is her specialty; an enhanced version of yourself. However, Lisa Singleton can customize and create any look for all skin types and tones!
Her work has been featured on:
- Fruit of the Spirit Salon Hair Show, 2013
- Thumbtack Top Pro 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Flawless Hair Studios
- Heartbeat Gala Go Red Fashion Show, 2017
- “Once On This Island” Stage Production at Peninsula Community Theater, 2018
- "Dreamgirls" Stage Production at Downing-Gross Cultural Center, 2019
- TV / Film production makeup for Focus DMG Marketing and Production Company, 2020
Lisa Singleton wants all of her clients to feel at ease and enjoy the beautification process that is uniquely designed for her client’s individual needs and desires. As an artist, she has worked on a variety of skin tones and ethnicities and is comfortable creating any look!